Management Consultant Human Resources
Founder of gedankenberaten
Graduated and certified business coach
Signee of "Charta der Vielfalt, Wirtschaftskammer Wien"
Member of Experts Group HR, "UBIT Wien"
Education and qualification:
- Master degree in international business administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business with a major in human resource management and international business, thesis on generations at work
- Graduated and certified business coach (ISO 17024) at "Wifi Wien"
- Train-the-trainer ("Trainerakademie") at "Wifi Wien"
- Further education in the areas of human resource management, personnel development, labour law, diversity management, gender mainstreaming and ongoing trainings in business coaching
- Since 2015, Management Consultant focusing on human resource management
- 14 years of experience in various generalist roles within the area of human resource management (e.g. HR Business Partner)
- Industry experience in banking, finance and IT
- Experience in a large Austrian group as well as a medium-sized Russian subsidiary
What I stand for:
Openness: I prefer direct and open communication and put trust into working relations
Authenticity: My positive attitude and my humour support me during my actions
Reliability: I am result driven and strong in getting things done which underlines my high standard for perfection
What distinguishes my work:
Accuracy: My work approach is analytical and structured, I have a very high demand for quality of the result
Goal-orientation: My good perception and my solution oriented approach support me in complex working situations
Empathy: I listen carefully and create an appreciative cooperation
I am originally coming from the beautiful countryside of southern "Burgenland", Austria. I have been living in Vienna since 2000.
In return for work, I enjoy sports (jogging, hiking and playing volleyball), I like to cook for my family and I am very keen on travelling.